Meet Our Team
- Strength and Conditioning coach/Nutrition Consultant
- Former scholarship Division 1 athlete
- Internationally published fitness writer for Muscle and Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Flex Magazine, Muscle and Fitness Hers, MuscleMag, Muscle and Performance and Elitefts.
- Has trained professional athletes across all sports including work with the Arizona Cardinals this past offseason
- Extensive educational background in exercise science and rehabilitation
- Featured presenter at training and medical seminars
- Will make you faster, more muscular, leaner and feel better! Guaranteed!
Buddy Morris (Coach X)
Buddy Morris was co-founder of this facility and he is now the Head Strength and Conditioning coach for the Arizona Cardinals. He has over 31 years of experience in the strength and conditioning field. He has worked as the Head Strength Coach for the NFL Cleveland Browns as well as the Head Strength Coach for the University of Pittsburgh for 20+ years. He has coached 5 NFL Hall of Famers and trains NFL players year round. He is known nationwide and has contributed to numerous fitness magazines, books, and articles. His weight room at the University of Pittsburgh “The Pitt Iron Works” was named one of the top ten toughest gyms in America by Muscle & Fitness Magazine. Buddy was recently named one of the “65 Most Influential Strength Coaches of All-Time.” Recently Tony “Goose” Siragusa, spoke highly of Buddy on Howard Stern’s radio show and in his new best selling book, “Goose.”