For those that “follow” this blog, I am going to start writing more short posts in addition to my longer articles. I am open to feedback and would appreciate any responses in terms of content you would like to see. For today…
Muscle Gain vs. Fat Loss
– All workouts are not created equal, training ≠ training.
– Your workout sets the environment, your nutrition either enhances or disturbs this.
– The fuel used during exercise does matter, but only if the program is built knowing how to exploit this.
– Do not view an anabolic workout (resistance training) as a way to burn calories and lose fat.
– Do not view a fat loss workout as a way to build muscle.
– Instead, aim to maximize one or the other at specific times.
Build your program around these principles and you will be successful.